Head - Design & Creative (Accessories) - Swiss Watch Group JOB CODE : HOD-D&C
Objective: Develop creative and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance the brand strategy and proposition.
1. Product Development
• Analyze trends in the market for fashion accessories
• Competition mapping
• Define product/price matrix for all brands
• Strategize and design collection within the defined product/price matrix for every season.
2. Work with different entities
a) Collect inputs from brand managers at all hubs, brand director and brand house. Develop concepts based on the input and trends. Design the
concepts. Once it’s approved go for sampling.
b) Work with different hubs: Product development manager, product managers and sales managers for market feedback.
c) Meet key accounts/customers for market trends and competition mapping.
d) Meet focus groups to understand end user’s feedbacks and define what to develop to meet brand and sales targets.
e) Liaise with ILG central sourcing department (EB@HK) for design development
f) Liaise with freelance designers, design team at hubs, designers at vendors to make the concept a reality.
3. Define collaterals and seasonal themes required for presentation of the collection up to retail like window moods, etc.
- Current Vacancies: 1
- Experience: 12-15 yrs Years
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
- Type: Develop creative and design concepts, sourcing and
- Desired Profile:
Capabilities / Pre-requisites:
• 4 to 5 years’ experience in a similar field.
• Work within defined timelines to launch the collection on time.
• Market research and trend analysis.
• Capture successful products/themes and develop further success stories.
Note: Would prefer to have talent having a minimum graduation with added qualification in fashion design. MBA (Retail/Mktg) would be a definite advantage.