Marketing Executive - Swiss Watch Group JOB CODE : ME
The Marketing Executive aims to maximize profits through developing strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas.
Marketing executives develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a marketing executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
- Current Vacancies: 2
- Experience: 4-5 yrs Years
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
- Type: The Marketing Executive aims to maximise profits t
- Desired Profile:
Role & Description :
Planning & Budgeting
- Support in monitoring the spends of the annual marketing budget.
- Support in maintaining budget controls on the assigned marketing budget
- Play a vital role for the Brand w.r.t marketing initiatives reporting operationally into the HOD of the respective brand and simultaneously having a dotted line reporting into the Functional Head for corporate guidelines, budgets, marketing.
- Assist in implementing all planned thematic and tactical activities in adherence to the Marketing Calendar.
- Support in building and enhancing the Image of the brand in line with its objectives.
- Manage advertising creatives and ensuring brand image is kept consistent within Middle East requirements. Creatives include magazines and newspaper adverts, billboard images etc.
- Manage all creatives including generic, seasonal, promotional and sale POS.
- Work alongside the HOD/ Marketing Manager to approve all Media plans and buying for both brand and tactical campaigns for Adverts, outdoor etc.
- Work closely with the Graphic Designer in managing the entire window process - sourcing suppliers and samples, completing allocations for all kiosks across the region.
- Assist Graphic Designer in supplier and vendor management - approving samples, negotiating cost, new material development etc.
- Collate competitive research on window schemes, season launches, sales, promotions and offers.
- Help review the effectiveness of advertisement promotions and take corrective actions
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers - writing and proof-reading copy, and liaising with designers and printers
- Support in recommending kiosk promotions in consultation with Retail Operations/ Corporate Marketing
- Ensure adherence to the Brand Principal guidelines by conducting regular kiosk brand audits.
- Prepare the LPOs (job orders) for the same and maintaining a monthly update to the 'spend vs. budget'.
- Coordinate with the Head – Retail / Ops Managers on a monthly basis, to understand and meet their requirements of signage’s, POS materials, display stands etc and ensure consistency in creatives, advertising, promotions and events.
- Coordinate all marketing activity including advertising campaign, windows, kiosk launches.
- Coordinate with the Kiosks for the following :
- a) Requirements for the launch of Marketing Promotions.
- b) Consolidation and follow up of their requirements with regards to marketing and retail consumables.
- c) Planogram for the launch of the activities in kiosks and follow up on the same to ensure timely launch.
- Arrange for the printing and production of new materials (literature, exhibition stands, GVs etc.) prior to events/promotions.
- Coordinate with local suppliers/agency for quotations, negotiations, deliveries and payments.
- Partner with Corporate Marketing for periodic market research to study the customer profile / preferences and buying patterns
- Partner with Corporate Marketing for periodic market research to study the effectiveness of the media campaign by evaluating the return on investment from the campaign.
Other Marketing Activities
- Coordinate with other outside agencies/suppliers in consultation with Corporate marketing for order placements and printing needs, GVs, shopping bags, stickers, .flyers, and other sales material.
- Support in managing Cross Promotion (i.e. Banks, Airlines, Govt Agencies etc)
- Maintain, update the website and coordinate for the same.
- Help manage the loyalty program/privilege clubs and recommend strategies to ensure increase in the perception level of the program.
- Regular updates on brand marketing to the Corporate marketing team.
- Should be ideally an MBA – Marketing from a reputed institute.
- Should have at least 4-5 years of work experience in the field of Marketing and have worked in UAE for at least 2 years.
- Should be enthusiastic, eager to learn and adapt, flexible and ready to go the extra mile.
- Should be good with MS Office, especially MS Excel and must have an eye for detail.
Note : -
Candidates available in UAE would be preferred for this position.