Marketing Manager - Travel Retail - Swiss Watch Group JOB CODE : MM
Summary & Objective :
Responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning.
Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives.
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Prepare budgets Brand & Customer-wise and translate the approved plans into a marketing calendar and monitor achievement
2. Manage all ILG Inflight Marketing requirements including Artworks, write-ups and pack shots across Europe, Middle East and Africa region,
working with Brand Managers and Marketing teams to do so. Maintaining an Inflight calendar to manage the requests accordingly.
3. Plan all Duty-Free Promotions in the Middle East Region working closely with the Travel Retail Manager
4. Plan and participate, if required, in trade shows/exhibitions that help fulfill the company’s sales & marketing objectives such as TFWA &
5. Work closely with Brand Partners, Brand Heads and Managers to ensure artworks are in line with Brand Guidelines and are commercially
viable and sound.
6. Work with Principals to propose marketing ideas and strategies in line with ILG/SWG Strategies for commercial growth.
7. Ensure accurate and timely preparation and submission of management information reports covering the utilization of marketing budgets,
progress against the marketing calendar, market and competitor information.
8. Work with Head of Sales to implement strategies across the territories.
9. Maintain the latest Artworks on the ground for all the Duty-Free customers in the region.
10. Work with Sales and Marketing on any Travel Retail Projects, including the pop-up stores etc.
- Current Vacancies: 1
- Experience: 7-10 Years
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
- Type: Responsible for managing the company's marketing
- Desired Profile:
Pre-requisites for the Role :
Should have 7-10 years of experience in marketing with a Distribution / Retail / FMCG business, within the Travel Retail space.
Should have a bachelors degree in Marketing with an MBA (Marketing) from a reputed university.
Should be detail oriented, ability to work well within teams, work with little supervision, high levels of synergy, confident, go-getter, positive attitude and high levels of perseverance.
Should be a solutions-oriented individual, proactive with excellent follow-up skills and self-motivated.
Should have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, understanding of traditional, digital and social media placement including planning, execution, and reporting.
Should have experience handling multiple contact points and projects coupled with excellent customer service skills.
Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with the willingness to learn, adapt and imbibe new concepts and practices.
Must have proficiency in MS Office skills, MS Excel in particular and knowledge of ERP would be a definite advantage.
Note : -
Candidates available in UAE would be preferred, but not mandatory.